Saturday, March 2, 2013

XOXO

This Valentine's Day was a blur.  The whole Kindergarten puts on a program for their families, so the weeks prior were chaos.  The show was adorable and everyone did a great job!
This year I created Natalie's Valentines again and decided to use them for my kiddos as well.  I was in Target one day and they have Market Pantry tic-tac-toe fruit snacks.  So I created a tic-tac-toe game on a heart.  Super simple!  Side note- Market pantry has put out a few more holiday themed fruit snacks...


My kiddos also got a paint chip bookmark.  Trimmed them, hole punched the top, added ribbon, then wrote something on each {XOXO, Hugs, Love and Read}.


I made pretzel/Hershey hugs/M & M treats for Natalie's teachers but I forgot to take a picture of them...
I used the butter snap pretzels, Hershey hugs, and Valentine M & M's.  I bought regular kisses but they never melted.  Note to self- always use hugs.  I wanted to make a 'Hugs and Kisses' tag to go with them but it wouldn't of made sense with out the kisses...So I printed out the alphabet 'I heart U' chart and wrote what Natalie loved about each of her teachers and had her sign them.
 
{themakeyourownzone.com}

So now let the month of March begin with all of its fun crafts, treats, and holidays.

XOXO
Maggie &co.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment