Sunday, March 31, 2013

For a New Family of 5

We have spent the past few days in good old South Carolina.  Catching up with old friends, meeting new ones and celebrating a lot!  My husband's dear friend, Charles and his new wife April, got married at the cutest venue in Marietta, SC.  Together with her 2 daughters,Caitlyn and Morgan, and his daughter, Hannah (one of Nat's besties) they have created a wonderful family of 5.  The weather was perfect and the bride & groom were the epitome of happiness.  The gift was our presence but I broke that rule...I have been wanting to try a family established sign.  So the Harris' are my first attempt at this and I think it came out perfect!  


I am in process of creating one for my family but putting the established on top and adding an expanding part at the bottom with Natalie & Olivia's birth years.  I'll post it when I finish it.

So here is to the Harris family and a lifetime of love and happiness.  Thank you for allowing us to share in your special day!

XOXO
Maggie & co.

No comments:

Post a Comment