Saturday, February 4, 2012

Baby Shower Season Begins!

My friend asked me if I could find some unique baby shower games for a shower she's helping with next weekend.  You know one where you don't have to melt candy bars in a diaper or chug things out of a baby bottle...  I came across a website and sent it off to her.  She ended up finding a really cute one but it cost to download it.  I ended up making my own version of it.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  I made a page for a baby girl's shower and another for a baby boy's shower.

Another game she's planning to play is based around the baby's name.  In a nutshell- using only the letters in the baby's first and middle names- come up with as many words as you can in a certain amount of time.  I left the baby name's blank so you can add your own.    

On another note- my Mom, little sister and I are planning my sister's baby shower.  She is finally having a boy after 2 amazing little girls!  We are enjoying the planning but have never been surrounded by so much blue!  Look for a post about it soon.  I have a lot of things in the works- bowties, neckties, little boy subway art {thank you simple crafter}, a yarn wrapped wreath, diapers shaped into a pretty cool toy and much much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment