Monday, January 9, 2012

Natalie's Garden Fairy 3rd Birthday Party

This past weekend we celebrated Natalie's 3rd birthday with her pixie and pirate friends.  I was amazed how smoothly it was prepping for it.  Last year was a little chaotic.  Andy swears it's because I'm pregnant this time...  She is all about fairies this year so I decided to do a Garden Fairy themed party.  We had it at our favorite park and the day turned out to be beautiful (which was great considering the week started in the 30's).  I uploaded her party onto Catch My Party with all of the details.  Which I might add is a great site!  Fun was had by all and now we're on to planning next year's Princess themed party... Which will be so much fun with a 8 month old in tow!  Lovely.  What Andy and I have realized, and continue to realize, is how loved our little girl is by her family and friends.  We are so grateful to them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment