Monday, January 9, 2012

My Handy Andy

So I've always known my husband was handy but he blew me out of the water with this one.  We expanded Natalie's dress up clothes by a gazillion between Christmas and her birthday so I searched online for storage units and fell in love with this one.  And what's so great about Ana White from Knock Off Wood is that she has blueprints listed on her site!  So the First Sunday and Monday of 2012 Andy built it, sanded it, and painted it!  He's amazing!

Natalie was so proud of her Daddy!

It held Natalie's friends wings at her birthday party

It's home for the moment...
It's not completely done.  We want to add wood sections in the bottom to keep her accessories organized, a mirror on one of the sides and hooks on the other.  That aside, I think it turned out perfectly and I am so thankful that I have such a handy hubby!


No comments:

Post a Comment