Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Hectic Halloween!

I can't believe it's been 3 months since I posted anything.  Ahh!
Here are a few Halloween crafts I did...
Every year for our school's Fall Fest, each class makes a pumpkin and then they are raffled off.  Now that I am with 3rd graders- I was able to do a really cool one.  Thanks to Martha Stewart for her great ideas!  Instead of the seeds- I used felt and googly eyes.
The sign says, "Hoooooooooooooo, are YOU calling a pumpkin?"
Next, my friend sent me a picture like this one from Etsy.  And as creepy as this one is- I liked the concept. So I start searching for one with a heart and not a baby skeleton- NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!  So I picked up a black tee, red and white paint, and downloaded a rib and heart stencil.  And this is how it turned out...
I wore this to our Fall Fest...so if you didn't know- now you do!
And finally, for Natalie's annual Halloween craft- we added a treat this year.  I found these adorable Mummy Cookie Pops and fell in love with them!  Just a tidbit- stretch the work over 2 days- there are a lot of intricate details...
Don't I look yummy?
Dj Inkers font (Spider Web) & clipart
Natalie's mummy print
Now to get started on Thanksgiving...

No comments:

Post a Comment