Friday, May 13, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Round-Up

Okay so this may seem a little vain to show you how much I am loved but these are GREAT ideas.  Ones I will steal when the time comes to make them for Natalie's teacher...AHHH!  Over Teacher Appreciation WEEK I received one of these gifts each day.


Monday- Starbucks card
Inspiration

You have to scroll down on the page a bit.
You can never go wrong with a gift like this.  And the set up is SO cute!

Tuesday- Hand soap
Inspiration

This out of ALL of them made me cry...

Wednesday- Magnets
Inspiration
Sorry for the blurriness...  These are pretty just as decor- even better that they can be used!

Thursday- Cloths pins
Inspiration

You can add magnets on the back and VIOLA magnetic clips!

Friday- Scissors

Inspiration
So cute AND functional!

Thanks Z family for showing me some love!  

No comments:

Post a Comment