Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Our Favorite Mommy Times

So I've been a Mommy for almost 2 1/2 years and have loved every minute of it!  I have been one of those Mommies who want every minute recorded and documented.  I save EVERYTHING- I mean down to the baseball ticket from this past weekend with HER SEAT NUMBER ON IT!  (Slight OCD or Hoarding?) 
But it got me thinking- I kept the ticket because I want to remember her seat and how much fun we had and all the new things she learned about there. 
So, what are some of your favorite moments with your kids?  Not with your family...I'm talking simply Mommy and Me time! 
Then I went a step further and put those ideas into neat little candy tags that I am making for my circle of Moms...It's like getting 2 gifts in 1.  First the candy and then the stroll down memory lane!
*I am new to Scribd so bear with me if this doesn't work*
I have 2 sets of the tags- here and here...
Enjoy celebrating all the Moms in your life!
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment